A guest staying at Argentario Golf & Wellness Resort has shared some photos of his experience in a Piper aircraft.
The aerial tour followed this itinerary:
- Giannella beach & sand strip (tombolo) with amazing views of Orbetello Lagoon.
- The sea villages of Porto Santo Stefano and Porto Ercole, including the evocative bay of Cala Grande and the islet of Isola Rossa.
- Argentario Golf Club, the marina of Cala Galera and Giglio Island.
- Turn towards Talamone and Maremma Nature Park.
- Back to inland Maremma flying over the medieval villages of Magliano, Scansano, Manciano and Montemerano.
The experience allows you to admire Maremma from a unique point of view, appreciating all of its different landscapes: seaside, countryside, lagoon, vineyards, woods, farmland, coastal and medieval villages.
Would you like to fly over the mesmerizing coasts of Argentario and the hilly Maremma countryside?
Book a vacation that includes a flight in light aircraft or in a helicopter! Contact Argentario Golf & Wellness Resort for a memorable stay with this and other activities from wine tasting, to golf, to horse riding and much more.