Many believe it is not easy to resist temptations and eat healthily while on vacation. However, healthy dietetic food – especially in Italy – can be delicious and creative, helping you taste your vacations in a completely new way!
Argentario Golf & Wellness Resort has set out to prove this last statement by launching an exclusive collaboration with famous Italian nutritionist and biologist Dr. Luca Naitana. The result is a unique wellness vacation package that alternates delicious healthy cuisine, supervised fitness activity and a relaxing, Italian-style design atmosphere immersed in nature.
Luca Naitana is the promoter of the Wellbeing Method, a new concept of wellness centered on reaching a balanced and healthy physical and mental state. It involves food re-education and exclusive treatments designed for you to achieve your desired weight, shape and physical-mental wellness, and to maintain these throughout time.
Today’s society is ever more sensitive to the close relationship between health, nutrition and lifestyle. It’s not only about being well any longer, it’s about feeling well… and the diet has become a crucial factor in one’s own wellbeing.
There is no better place to put this philosophy to the test than in the mesmerizing Maremma in southern Tuscany. The rolling vineyards, the intense blue-emerald sea, and the lush Mediterranean vegetation will provide the perfect, inspiring setting for your healthy vacation. The Argentario Golf & Wellness Resort provides you with a modern, spacious spa and health center (complete with indoor and outdoor pools, massage rooms, Turkish bath, Finnish and bio-sauna…), an eco-friendly 18-hole golf course, and a gourmet restaurant that serves mainly dishes made with fresh local products.
The Wellbeing Escape packages offered by Argentario Golf & Wellness Resort vary from 2 to 10 nights, and are characterized by a customized nutritional program tailored to the needs of every guest, visits and checkups with the nutritionists, and massages and fitness activity identified by dedicated spa specialists and a personal trainer.
The “Wellbeing Escape” packages include:
- Breakfast with healthy products of the Wellbeing Method
- Visit with the nutritionist and complete check-up with: Anthropometry (systematic measurement of your body); Bioelectrical impedance analysis (measurement of your body composition); Plicometry (measurement of body fat); Adipometry (innovative method for measuring the thickness of a skin area); Urine test strip (to measure the concentration of glucose, pH, urobilinogen, bilirubin, leucocytes and others…)
- Customized full board including morning/afternoon snacks as per the Wellbeing Method
- Custom massages
- Fitness activity with a personal trainer
- Daily entrance to the wellness center
- Use of tennis courts, football pitch and golf driving range
The number of visits, massages and fitness hours included in the package depends on the length of your stay.