Suppose you are traveling to Maremma Tuscany for a sports vacation. In that case, Porto Ercole is the ideal base for an active holiday between padel, tennis, fitness, jogging, golf and sailing – among other activities for sports travelers.
Located near fashionable Porto Ercole, Argentario Golf & Wellness Resort is immersed in a verdant valley between Orbetello Lagoon and the pristine beaches of the Silver Coast. In this Luxury Sports Resort in Tuscany you can find 2 padel courts, 2 tennis courts, a small football pitch, a modern gym with Technogym equipment and fitness courts, an eco-friendly 18-hole golf course, and 2 jogging trails along the Mediterranean greenery.
Other sports that can be enjoyed in the proximity of the Argentario tennis and padel hotel include mountain biking, diving, sailing, skydiving and horse riding. Although this area of southern Tuscany is renowned for its beaches, the mild weather makes it great even for fall and winter sports holidays in Italy.
Where To Play Padel Tennis In Tuscany Maremma
Padel is fun, social and easy to play. It has overtaken tennis in terms of popularity in countries like Spain. It is one of the fastest-growing sports in the world. It is not different in Italy, where padel is trying to increase its reach from north to south.
Where can you play padel in Tuscany Maremma? Some of the padel courts in the provice of Grosseto include:
- Argentario Tennis & Padel (Argentario Golf & Wellness Resort), Località Le Piane, Porto Ercole
- CT Orbetello, Via Giovanni da Orbetello, Orbetello
- CT Argentario, Via del Campone, Porto Santo Stefano
- CT Grosseto, Via Cimabue, Grosseto
- Padel Tennis, Via Sanzio, Grosseto
- TC Europa 2000, Via Bulgaria, Grosseto
- The Village, Via Lazzeretti, Grosseto
- Sporting Club, Via dell’Edilizia, Follonica